About this self catering holiday cottage in Devon
Inside the self catering accommodation
Sleeps 4 plus full size travel cot
The front door leads into an open plan living room with a 3 seater sofa and two chairs. The circular dining table seats 4-5. The open plan kitchen area is well fitted and equipped with electric hob and built-in fan oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge with ice box. There is a light and airy feel to the property.
Through a door and hallway are the main bedroom and second bedroom. The main bedroom has a king size bed and the 2nd bedroom has full size bunk beds. A full size travel cot is available on request.
The bathroom has a bath with electric overhead shower, handbasin and WC.
Outside the holiday cottage
In front of the cottage is a small garden with lawn, table, chairs, parasol and BBQ. The garden enjoys the afternoon and evening sun.
- Electric cooker
- Fridge with ice box
- Iron and ironing board
- 22" flatscreen Colour television with DVD player and freeview
- CD player and radio
- One king size bed (bedroom 1)
- Full size bunk beds (bedroom 2)
- Travel cot (full size)
- High chair
- Electric storage heaters in hall and open plan lounge/diner/kitchen
- Electric wall heaters in each bedroom
- Additional convector heater
- Laundry facilities on site
- Private garden with furniture
- Pay-phone on site
- Private parking (some shallow steps from parking to cottage)
- The local garage shop is well stocked
- 3 miles to Modbury - butcher, baker, Co-op, delicatessen
Please note this is a non-smoking holiday cottage.
Bed linen, T towels, bath and hand towels (not beach towels) are all included in the price. There is a surcharge of £5 per day in the winter for heating.